Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of summer

We had a short but awesome summer and I couldn't help but post a few pics of our adventures.  Our chickens finally started laying eggs and one day Carson found a snake in the nesting box eating one of our precious eggs! Of course Jared was gone so we tried to capture it ourselves before finally getting out the BB gun. Kayli and I both hit it but that only made it mad and climb up the tree.


 We also took a road trip to Brian Head, UT for a family reunion and then continued on to Overgaard, AZ to see Jared's family. We always stop at this little restaurant in Albuquerque called the Church St. Cafe.
 This was a 2 mile hike we did to Cedar Break National Monument. The girls and I were last in our group to arrive but we all walked the whole way without me having to carry anyone!

 This is at Goblin Valley State Park on our way to the family reunion. I took a trip here during college and was so excited that my family could finally see it! It has the most amazing rock formations and the kids just loved climbing all over them!







No comments: