Friday, July 15, 2011

The count down begins!

It's almost time to start school again and I am so excited for our new curriculum! I think I finally have everything planned and am ready to go. This will be the first year that I don't teach my older kids together but have them in their own grade level. In the past they were so close in ability that it was easy to do everything together but Kayli is now starting 4th grade and needs a little more of a challenge. I also don't want to push Carson to hard while he is young so this seems like a good time to make the split. School officially starts on Aug. 1, 2011. Swim team will be over and violin will start soon after that. I am rededicating myself to blog at least once a week about what we have done so check back often for some great posts on classical education.

No comments: